Cole Drexler’s 2014 Season Edit
Cole Drexler, the 23 year old Collingwood, ON native has released his 2014 self edit and it is 5:04 minutes of 100% Canadian skiing! Join him for a journey across the globe in search of things to ski – mountains, hills, playground slides …
Don’t know Cole? Where have you been? Here’s a few things you might not know:
He loves llamas, Van Morrison & his girl. He hates Nickleback, the Boston Bruins & serious people. Seriously.
We chatted with him briefly to get a few more in-depth answers. Read more below!
1. Going to Japan for the second time with the Traveling Circus squad.
2. Filming for “Meanwhile in Canada” with Rob Heule, Mack Jones, Jay Heule, and Graeme Meiklejohn in Toronto.
3. The Outdoor Tech. team trip to Mammoth Mtn. in the spring – the best place to end the season.
4. One of the longest winters that I’ve ever had in Ontario – Blue Mtn., was open until the end of April.
5. Drake’s beautiful compact-disc that was titled, “Nothing Was the Same”
LAST SEASON, I WASN’T EXCITED ABOUT THESE 3 THINGS:
1. Being in school all winter.
2. Falling hard on my back three separate times in Japan, and missing a couple days on snow.
3. Not winning the Olympics.
I PREFER (DOGS OR CATS): Dogs for sure. Cats suck.
WHEN I GO TO THE OSCARS, MY CELEBRITY DATE WILL BE Jennifer Lawrence BECAUSE she’s a babe who likes pizza and she has a crush on me.
I DO NOT LIKE not having Drake ON MY iPod at all times.
I LIKE THE BOSTON BRUINS BECAUSE I hate every Boston’s sports team with a passion and the Bruins can suck it.
IF I SANG COUNTRY, MY BAND NAME WOULD BE The Brothers Too Turnt.
I THINK grabbing your skis on rails IS OVERRATED unless you’re Phil or Henrik and can actually make it look nice.
I THINK Jarred McCarl IS UNDERRATED BECAUSE he’s got a fresh outlook on skiing and he’s always in a good mood. Be on the look out for that name this winter.
ON NEWSCHOOLERS, I send nudes to all the pro’s.
WRITE A HAIKU ABOUT THE LAST TIME YOU WENT SKIING:
The sun is beaming
It Is the middle of May
And I’m still skiing
YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THAT I’M allergic to brewing yeast and can’t drink beer.
IF I WENT TO THE OLYMPICS, IT’D BE FOR speed walking.