Testers loved the Prophet Flite and Sick Day 95 in the east coast. Read what they had to say in the November issue of SNOWEAST Magazine.
“Out of all three of the Prophet series I tested the Flite was a standout in excitement. A much lighter version of the 90 it’s loaded with snappy energy that I didn’t want to click out. A feather on steroids.” Carol Beale
Sick Day 95
“Phenomenal right up with the Prophet that was a top pick last year. A directional freeride ski with a pin tail design means an early rise tip and tail with a thinner tail. Amazing for pivot turns and great for carving going off piste into fresh snow. Perfect for fun in the trees and ripping up the hard pack.” Joshua Bennett
Old News is Good News
- Carve Your Hearts Out! #LinePumpkin Contest!
- Traveling Circus Episode 7.2 – “Mayisode”
- Roy Kittler’s “West Coast Session 8″ Recap
- Will Wesson’s “Summer on Snow”
- The Traveling Circus Returns!