Japan has long been known to have some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the world, and Niseko is one of the major reasons why. From February 8th to the 16th, we’ll be ripping around Niseko, and we’re partnering up with Evo to give you the opportunity to join us.
evo’s Niseko ski trip package will help you make your Japan dreams come true. With epic riding and great culture all from an awesome basecamp – a beautiful and unique lodge located right at the base of Niseko’s largest mountain, and in the middle of the village.
What you’ll get from us
- Daily LINE ski demos – ski on the latest and greatest from LINE!
- Ski with LINE ski designers and/or brand employees
- Help test and review LINE product – give feedback and learn what it takes to create a great ski
What You’ll Get From evo
- Eight nights of lodging in a double room, with shared bathroom
- Seven breakfasts, one lunch and one group dinner
- Transfer from New Chitose to Hirafu and back
- Five and a half day lift tickets to Niseko United Resort (potentially one day at Kiroro or Rusutsu)
- One day of guided riding with Hanazono Powderguides
- 20% discount code at evo.com (exclusions apply)